Not allowed to open during this state of emergency

We are not one of the lucky small businesses that are allowed to open this long weekend.

The state of emergency has been extended to June 2nd and we will not know until then when we’ll be able to open. 

We are extremely disappointed that we had to cancel our guests this May.  We’re thankful that so many of you have either booked for later this year or rolled your deposits to next Spring. It won’t be the same without you!!! 

We continue to prep for when we are allowed to open. All docks are now out, all adirondack chairs have been put out and we’ve started the spring cleaning of all cottages.  The place looks great:)
Scott’s been doing a million small jobs and he’s just started getting the boats prepped for launching. 

I’m going to have to go see my bait supplier sometime this weekend so Scott & I can do a little fishing:) 

We can’t wait to welcome our guests back to Glen Echo!!!

Tags: ,

No comments yet. Be the first!

Leave a Reply

Get in touch